28 Apr ISA awards im3 a five-year framework contract
The Colombian multinational ISA awards im3 a framework contract for substation engineering development for 5 years (2021-2026) in the countries:
Engineering services will include the following activities for high voltage substation projects:
- Preparation of pre-designs for the preparation of offers. Level A
- Preparation of basic project engineering. Level A
- Elaboration of detailed engineering of projects. Level A
- Review of basic project engineering. Level A
- Detailed engineering review of projects. Level A
- Review of basic and detailed engineering of secondary systems. Level A
- Preparation of electrical studies (expansion studies, systemic studies, special studies – including electromagnetic transients- and protection coordination)
Note: Level A corresponds to the highest category, with voltages up to 500 kV.
As our assessment is convenient, ISA or its Subordinates may agree for our company to develop the engineering object of these Contracts.