Construction plan and technical support in the phase of building infrastructures for a road tunnel
Im3 designs the infrastructures for a road tunnel in Huesca
Im3 draws up the final plan and provides technical support in the construction phase of the electrical infrastructures in the Caldearenas tunnel.
The infrastructures affected included:
- Client’s medium-voltage infrastructures, from a 15 kV MV loop at the SET Monrepós substation.
- Emergency power supply with generators and UPS.
- General electrical infrastructures: fuse and distribution boxes, earth networks, cable ducting and conductors.
- Ordinary lighting inside tunnel, evacuation gallery, connecting galleries and shaft heads.
- Evacuation and emergency lighting
- Power supply for ventilation system and associated control system (anemometers, opacimeters and gas sensors).
- Power supply for fire detection and extinguishing system (detecting fires in tunnel, alarm control centre, fire extinguishers, hydrant network, pumping system and water supply).
- Power supply for communications, signage, safety, security and control systems (radiating cable, public address system, SOS posts, variable information panels, cross-arrow systems, etc.).
- Ancillary electrical installations in connecting galleries.
- Ancillary electrical installations in technical rooms and control building.
This site is registered on wpml.org
as a development site.